Submit your project
Our mission is to make the living conditions of communities as dignified as possible. Therefore, we implement or participate in the realization of projects in line with the UN’s sustainable development goals and that integrate, as much as possible, John Cockerill Group employees, technologies or skills.
Any legally established structure (asbl, cooperative, de facto, private, company …) or NGO can submit a project to the John Cockerill Foundation. Only structures with a purpose other than economic and commercial are eligible.
Project partners must adhere to and respect the values, principles and charter of the John Cockerill Foundation.
By clicking on the “submit your project” button below, you will access an online form that will guide you in submitting your project. Each project submitted will undergo a two-phase process: (1) eligibility and (2) if eligible, selection. In this phase, you can save your project and rework it to your liking before final submission. Once your project is submitted, you will be informed by email of the outcome of your application.
Any questions? Consult our project leader’s guide beforehand.
- Launch of the 1st call for projects: April 19, 2022
- Closing date for the submission of applications: May 17, 2022
- Announcement of partnerships: end of June 2022
- Launch of the 2nd call for projects: March 20, 2023
- Closing date for submission of applications: May 4, 2023
- Announcement of partnerships: end of June 2023